..?...
    who can help
    ?...........
    ?anyone
    ??
    ????
    ?.?..
    Quote Originally Posted by jmercury25 View Post
    i'm new at this need something i can just copy and paste into my ssh putty thingy
    first of all... dude... seriously... calm down. you can't spam the thread like that just because you're impatient.

secondly, as stated above, there is really no need for this patch as of webos 1.2. the volume of the sounds is sufficiently low at this point. if you still want it, then read the thread, and webos internals wiki rather than posting so many useless posts withing a couple of minutes.
    works great in 1.2
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I think out of his 11 posts...10 were on this thread. Like I said in the first post. If you are not familiar with patching, then read the wiki. I doubt you will get someone to handhold you in patching because so many issues can happen and no one wants to be responsible if it does.
    Need different SMS tones for contacts? Well take a look here...
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...h-contact.html
    Disable annoying notifications in calls....
    http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post1863116

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    Since the email / text sounds are now classified as "ringers" does this patch still work? I was just wondering because while I was on the phone a few minutes ago I got a notification that I had voicemail. I'm pretty sure prior to 1.3.1 I got no notifications sounds when I was on the phone.
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    This seems to not work anymore as the alerts/notifications are now classified as ringers. (which is an extremely stupid move, PALM!) Would it be possible to get a fix for this?

Thanks so much!
    I too am looking for this to be updated to 1.3.1. That would be appreciated!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    working on this... been busy with the sms tone per contact bugs..
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

(it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    now updated for 1.3.1... new thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ring-call.html
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

(it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    I had to uninstall this patch. It kept resetting the Ringtone Volume slider to no sound so I was missing calls and alarms for days until I figured out the problem. Then I was always checking to be sure the slider was on. I cannot be sure that it was this patch but it was the last one I had installed and when I removed it, I removed the problem. See this thread "Pre not ringing... Getting increasingly aggravating" . Sorry I could not figure out how to insert a live link.
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm M515 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre+ at&t - HP 32G Touchpad - HP Pre3 at&t
    I am having an issue with this patch- SMS Tones per Contact patch is loaded and this patch doesnt stop that tone from playing at all... is there any way around this>>>???
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567