1.    #1  
    Hi guys

I dont know if anyone posted this, if they did I am sorry for double post, but i noticed that when i chat using the virtual keyboard, i cant see the response, the keyboard is blocking it, is there a work around this problem?

Thanks
    It is completely unnecessary to post the same exact question in 3 different places, including its own thread.
  3.    #3  
    When i posted it in the other threads for some reason it didnt show up in those thread, i even refreshed and it didnt show up, so thats why i made my own post, sorry.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    He said he was sorry so u can either answer the question or keep your comments to yourself.

I think the best workaround is to make the buttons more transparent so you can see the text behind it without it completely blocking
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    He said he was sorry so u can either answer the question or keep your comments to yourself.
    Is that what I can do really?

I answered it in the main thread btw.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Help him out. You know it can be difficult to search specific questions in a large thread. Plus, you just might get a thanks. And you get a post!
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    Help him out. You know it can be difficult to search specific questions in a large thread. Plus, you just might get a thanks. And you get a post!
    I did help him out, in the main KB thread where he asked this question. I was just asking him not to post the same exact question in 3 different places within 10 minutes, including creating an unnecessary new thread.

It's not about searching specific questions in a large thread, when his is the 2nd/3rd to last post in that large thread since he asked the question 10 minutes prior to creating a new thread.

Anyway he said it wasn't showing up and that is understandable, all is well. But you can get off your soapbox and stop acting like I am here to be unhelpful.
    If you look under the orange button next to the up arrow there is a blank button there press it and move the keyboard where you want to place it (basically move it up)
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Well i didn't know he posted it several times elsewhere. I thought he had trouble posting it in other thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding, i just thought you were trying to bad mouth him because he asked a question that SOMEONE ELSE asked in another thread
  10.    #10  
    That was simple enough,
    Quote Originally Posted by andrclvn View Post
    If you look under the orange button next to the up arrow there is a blank button there press it and move the keyboard where you want to place it (basically move it up)

That's awesome . Thanx I didn't know about da hidden feature, if you know some xtra let us know. Thanx again