1.    #1  
    For those developers here I have included a developer community that gives you all the information you would ever need to put a wonderful app together for everyone crying for one.

developers.facebook.com

I'm sure whatever you could come up with for a facebook app would be greatly appreciated by everyone. If you look at the Palm app for facebook site all the posts are related to Pre users complaining that they have the best phone of all the Palm's and they still dont have a Facebook App.

Thanks to whomever follows up with this!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Great, thank!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    FriendsFlow app is the best!
    Don't get me wrong, the FriendsFlow app has great potential, but I'm more concerned with just seeing status updates, and not updates from everything to include apps. Aesthetically, it could also use an overhaul ... but it is a great start.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Don't get me wrong, the FriendsFlow app has great potential, but I'm more concerned with just seeing status updates, and not updates from everything to include apps. Aesthetically, it could also use an overhaul ... but it is a great start.
    I agree. I want a Facebook app like the IPhones 3.01 version
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    I agree. I want a Facebook app like the IPhones 3.01 version
    Same here. Friends Feed is great, but it seems like it's mostly just an app for viewing the news feed. I would love something that was a little more integrated into FaceBook.
    I'd like a facebook chat app....
  8.    #9  
    The facebook app is one of the top 25 apps for the Iphone. I think it would do wonders since we are so integrated with facebook anyhow with all the contacts. The iphone has a great facebook app and I think we deserve one as well. Friends flow is good but I want an app that is much more integretated with facebook and if I were to ask for more I would say a fb chat would be awesome!