1.    #1  
    Through the Internals apps I found 3 launcher-assistant.jsjsjs $at$ $the$ $usr$\$lib$\$luna$\$system$\$luna$-$applauncher$\$app$\$controllers$ $and$ $trying$ $to$ $get$ $2$ $off$. $Internals$ $is$ $not$ $deleting$ $the$ $and$ $root$ $will$ $not$ $give$ $me$ $access$ $to$ $the$ $luna$. $How$ $can$ $I$ $gain$ $access$ $to$ $usr$\$lib$\$luna$\$system$\$luna$-$applauncher$\$app$\$controllers$ $via$ $root$? $Think$ $Im$ $missing$ $something$ $obvious$. $Thanks$!
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    Through the Internals apps I found 3 launcher-assistant.jsjsjs $at$ $the$ $usr$\$lib$\$luna$\$system$\$luna$-$applauncher$\$app$\$controllers$ $and$ $trying$ $to$ $get$ $2$ $off$. $Internals$ $is$ $not$ $deleting$ $the$ $and$ $root$ $will$ $not$ $give$ $me$ $access$ $to$ $the$ $luna$. $How$ $can$ $I$ $gain$ $access$ $to$ $usr$\$lib$\$luna$\$system$\$luna$-$applauncher$\$app$\$controllers$ $via$ $root$? $Think$ $Im$ $missing$ $something$ $obvious$. $Thanks$!
    The reason you have 3 is because they are backups from when patches are applied.

And to remove them would be a simple linux command:
    Code:
    rm -f /path/to/file
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  3.    #3  
    Hey thanks for the tibbit but finnaly got it to work cdin may to to the extra files and using the rm command for the extra files and and rename a backup in there with mv. Odd but whatever right

I tried using the Terminal app for the Pre but appearantly it has VERY limited abilites
    Last edited by thetreoguys; 08/31/2009 at 05:45 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Ok another question,

Im trying to copy a file to the USB drive section so i can edit the jsjsjs $on$ $my$ $PC$. $Thought$ $it$ $was$ /$media$/$internal$ $but$ $cannot$ $see$ $it$ $on$ $the$ $USB$ $driver$ $mode$. $Internals$ $app$ $does$ $this$ $fine$ $through$ $this$.