1.    #1  
    Is it hard to deveop for the pre? I'm a designer (mostly print) and I want to start developing for the pre.. I have no prgramming background other than some webdesign under my belt.. Think it would be difficult to pick up? Anytips? Or does anyone want to collaborate with me.. I can design you program? Any info would be apPREciated (sorry coundt help myself)
    Quote Originally Posted by illskill View Post
    Is it hard to deveop for the pre? I'm a designer (mostly print) and I want to start developing for the pre.. I have no prgramming background other than some webdesign under my belt.. Think it would be difficult to pick up? Anytips? Or does anyone want to collaborate with me.. I can design you program? Any info would be apPREciated (sorry coundt help myself)
    If you have no programming experience, it will be very difficult to just start.

I recommend you start out with basic JavaScript.

Then move on to basic OOP (object oriented programming) and from there you should move on to a basic app using the MOJO framework.

It will probably take a couple weeks and around $50 (if you buy books, though you can get all of the above through online tutorials), or $100 if you buy a MOJO development book.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup