1.    #1  
    I installed the virtual keyboard last night to give it a try, and it was neat, but I really have no use/ desire for it permanently so I uninstalled it shortly after (both using Preware).

I notice now that in the Messaging app, I often am getting the following error:

template load failed:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/191.15/templates/kbselector/charselector.html
    Backing out of the current message screen and back to the same message seems to fix it, but this is definitely something that only started after the Virtual Keyboard, so apparently uninstall is not completely returning everything to stock, maybe? Can anyone shed some light on this?
    If you have ssh access to your pre, and installed it through quilt, then do this:
    Code:
    sudo quilt pop -f add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    If you have ssh access to your pre, and installed it through quilt, then do this:
    Code:
    sudo quilt pop -f add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    I installed it through Preware, not quilt. I'm now attempting to reinstall via Preware, and re-remove using Preware as well to see if that fixes it.

Edit: That didn't help, it's still happening pretty consistently.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 08/30/2009 at 07:56 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Weird. After a few restarts for other mods, it doesn't seem to be doing it anymore, but I'll keep people updated if I see it again.