1.    #1  
    Hey guys/gals. I tried rooting my phone, and I am currently stuck when I try to use putty with my username and pass.
    Is there anyone who is willing to join me on my Teamspeak server, and help me root my Pre.
    I am very much interested in doing this, but just need some guidance from an expert.

My Teamspeak IP is chicago01.voipservers.net:8786
    Just log in as unregisterd.
    My screename is Godfather.

Thank you
  2.    #2  
    Bump.
    I will help out. What version of widows are you using and is Teamspeak a program or web service?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I will help out. What version of widows are you using and is Teamspeak a program or web service?
    TeamSpeak is a program similar to Ventrilo. Just a VOIP for gaming.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  5.    #5  
    Here is a link to download and install Teamspeak.
    Thank you.
    TeamSpeak - Downloads

Oh, click the top download link, and in the dropdown box choose USA, Speakeasy.
    Never used it but you let me know where to go and how to get on and I can help out.

I have downloaded it and now what?
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

7.    #7  
    Open it up, and you will see a blank white box.
    Right click and hit add server.
    Name the server whatever you want.
    In the adress box type chicago01.voipservers.net:8786
    Use any name to login and make sure you click the anonymous option below your name.
    Then hit connect.
    check my post in the other thread, as far as I know, you should see root@castle prompt, not root@qemux86
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for everyones help.
    I now have successfully rooted my Pre.

Thanks again All.
    Can someone please post how to root a beginning to end including adding patches I think I speak for everybody who have this problem if everything was on one post and not on a few pages and different websites than that would be much easier. the farthest I got was at root castle. Then I had to go to another page and I got lost. Something about quilt and putty and download more stuff.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Can someone please post how to root a beginning to end including adding patches I think I speak for everybody who have this problem if everything was on one post and not on a few pages and different websites than that would be much easier. the farthest I got was at root castle. Then I had to go to another page and I got lost. Something about quilt and putty and download more stuff.
    I can help if you still need it.