Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    root@castle:/# quilt pop -a
    Patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch needs to be refreshed first.

I keep getting this and I dont know how to refresh the patch.
    Can anyone help me with this please!
    Thanks!
    just quilt refresh

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    fritos,

can you help me remove the msgtone patch please.
    this is what I did and it still isnt removing it.
    thanks!

root@castle:/# quilt refresh
    Warning: trailing whitespace in line 389 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 215,216,414 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listview-assistant.jsjsjs
    Refreshed patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    Removing patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listview-assistant.jsjsjs

Patch /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch does not remove cleanly (refresh it or enforce with -f)
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 54,60,66 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 253,254,257,259,261,263,268,269,279,280,283,285,287,289,294,295,306,307,310,312,314,316,321,322 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 34,44,52,62,70,80 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    Refreshed patch /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch
    root@castle:/# reboot

Broadcast message from andyckr@castle
    (/dev/pts/0) at 21:40 ...

The system is going down for reboot NOW!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    fritos,

can you help me remove the msgtone patch please.
    this is what I did and it still isnt removing it.
    thanks!

Warning: trailing whitespace in line 389 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 215,216,414 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listview-assistant.jsjsjs
    Refreshed patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listview-assistant.jsjsjs

Patch /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch does not remove cleanly (refresh it or enforce with -f)
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 54,60,66 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 253,254,257,259,261,263,268,269,279,280,283,285,287,289,294,295,306,307,310,312,314,316,321,322 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Warning: trailing whitespace in lines 34,44,52,62,70,80 of /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    Refreshed patch /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch

(/dev/pts/0) at 21:40 ...

quilt pop -a -f

make sure the patch was un-applied then do:

quilt delete /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch
    quilt push -a -f

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    it still didnt remove it
    what does it say?

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    root@castle:/var/home/root# cd /
    root@castle:/# quilt pop -a -f
    Removing patch /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/controllers/soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs

Removing patch /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs

Removing patch /opt/src/patches/contacttone.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/filepicker-behaviors.jsjsjs
    Removing usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/msgtones.html
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/lists-fake.html

No patches applied
    root@castle:/# quilt delete /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patc
    h
    Removed patch /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch
    root@castle:/# quilt push -a -f
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/contacttone.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/filepicker-behaviors.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/lists-fake.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/msgtones.html

Applying patch /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 22 with fuzz 2 (offset 14 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 993 (offset 14 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listview-assistant.jsjsjs

Applying patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/listview-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css

Now at patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch

(/dev/pts/0) at 21:57 ...

so which is the one u want to remove??

quilt applied will show u the patches u have applied

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I want to remove the one that seperates SMS Tones for Each Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    I want to remove the one that seperates SMS Tones for Each Contact
    but u already have it removed...i think u might have to manually do it

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    well it is still appearing in my contact as an option which means its still there right?

how do i remove it manually?
    oh u want to remove the one from the contacts?

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    yes. the msgtone option that appears under where you set a specific ringtone for a contact.

make sense?
    quilt pop -a

quilt delete /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    quilt delete /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch

quilt push -a

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    didnt work either.

root@castle:/var/home/root# cd /

Removing patch /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs

Removing patch /opt/src/patches/contacttone.patch
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/filepicker-behaviors.jsjsjs
    Removing usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/msgtones.html
    Restoring usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/lists-fake.html

No patches applied
    root@castle:/# quilt delete /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    Removed patch /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    root@castle:/# quilt delete /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    Patch /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch is not in series
    root@castle:/# quilt push -a
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/contacttone.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/edit-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/controllers/filepicker-behaviors.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/lists-fake.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/msgtones.html

Applying patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css

Now at patch /opt/src/patches/message-orientation.patch

(/dev/pts/0) at 23:44 ...

sorry i had wrote the same one twice

quilt pop -a

quilt delete /opt/src/patches/contacttone.patch

quilt push -a

that should work most likely

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
    I REALLY appreciate that you took this time to look what I had over and help me!!!
    thanks fritos!!!!
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
    I REALLY appreciate that you took this time to look what I had over and help me!!!
    thanks fritos!!!!