Global Posts
    229 Global Posts

I keep getting text messages but when i go to my messages, nothing is there. I tried restarting Luna and i also tried a reboot and still, nothing is showing up in my message inbox...any help?

I receive the notification and everything...and the conversations are still saved but they just won't show up in my inbox...
    Last edited by edbtzy; 08/29/2009 at 07:45 PM.
    I am having the same problem, I saw that someone before had said to just drop the contact, and then add them again, but I cannot do that because it is a facebook contact. Any help would also be appreciated by me.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    i just tried puting the original files that i modded (listview and chatview) but that didnt work :\ im kind of nervous...if this keeps happening i don't kno what else to turn to besides osdoctor
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    so ive been reading that a partial erase fixes the problem...im doing one right now...ill let u know how it turns out
    I have this problem atleast once every two weeks. The solution is in this thread...http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1778018

Here's the exact post
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    I think it might be the same. Try searching the contact's name in the messaging app. If the conversation magically shows up then its the same glitch. The fix for it is to unlink the contact to any other contacts, text the person, then link the contact's info again. Sorry if I made it sound complicated
    yep thats the only fix i know of. complete bs that this is happening
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    wow i don't know why this happened out of nowhere ... and the partial erase didnt do ANYTHING!
    Quote Originally Posted by edbtzy View Post
    wow i don't know why this happened out of nowhere ... and the partial erase didnt do ANYTHING!
    Have you looked at my previous post?
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    It started happening to me after I installed the landscape mode tweak..how can I remove the tweak?
    this happen to me and i had to just reset the whole phone and start over
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    How do I do that with the webdoctor or is there something on the phone I can do tht