1. saw
    I love my Pre but loved my Treo feature to have birthdays and anniversarys dates in in contacts link to the calendar with notifications. Loved option of color coding my appointments so in monthly view I knew my schedule. I have Classic downloaded for the 7 day trial but isn't Pre developing something so that I don't need to use Classic. The appeaance is outdated compared to the Pre. This is so basic I can't believe my Pre doesn't have it. Is there any app in the works? Some developer help us!
    I don't understand why I keep seeing these complaints about the pre calendar. I use gmai with my pre and have all the features you mention.
    I just want a "quick-add" feature so that it doesn't take me five minutes to input my variable work schedule every week. Fiddling with the touchscreen to enter appointments is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by saw View Post
    I love my Pre but loved my Treo feature to have birthdays and anniversarys dates in in contacts link to the calendar with notifications.
    If you go google calendar you can add your contacts bdays to the calendar and then they will sync with your Pre fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by zizzyx View Post
    I just want a "quick-add" feature so that it doesn't take me five minutes to input my variable work schedule every week. Fiddling with the touchscreen to enter appointments is terrible.
    Again, why don't you just do this on your desktop using google calendar?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I don't have one, I use my phone for everything.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I agree. I schedule about 8-10 appointments every day of my work week. Its okay if you leave everything on default (mine is set to NO ALARM as default). But the second I want to set an appointment with a reminder/alarm, what a slow painful process....very frustrating to me when I am trying to be efficient during my work day.
    Quote Originally Posted by zizzyx View Post
    You can set up your goggle calendar to take quick-add events via SMS... Create events via SMS for Google