1.    #1  
    I keep seeing posts asking for help accessing linux on the pre and this leads me to believe that the procedure section of the page isn't clear and direct enough for everyone to understand. That section also links to two pages with steps.

Main accessing linux page: Portal:Accessing Linux - WebOS Internals
    Links near the bottom the the procedure section: Novcom on Windows - WebOS Internals and Accessing Linux Using Novaterm - WebOS Internals

How can we improve this section to be more clear and direct on the procedure?
    heh, saw a good amount of comments today about the site, and the community in general, think a good portion of it was just trolling. I think the site was a little disorganized shortly after moving from the predev wiki site, but when I started reading it again recently I'm very impressed. As to be expected, just took a little bit of time to tighten things up a bit. I'll leave it at that and give it a bump, as there seemed to be a fewe out there with some feeback, lol.

Thanks for your hard work.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
    heh, saw a good amount of comments today about the site, and the community in general, think a good portion of it was just trolling. I think the site was a little disorganized shortly after moving from the predev wiki site, but when I started reading it again recently I'm very impressed. As to be expected, just took a little bit of time to tighten things up a bit. I'll leave it at that and give it a bump, as there seemed to be a fewe out there with some feeback, lol.

Thanks for your hard work.
    I appreciate the feedback though the thanks go to the people who actually did all the work. I only contributed in a few ideas behind the scenes and cleaned up a few things to make them look a little better or more uniform. It is my hope that we can get the community to focus on centralizing resources. I know there are many spots people have been getting instructions for gaining access to linux on the pre and several of those sources appear to be confusing people which is why I want to make sure that the instructions on webos-internals are as clear and straightforward as possible.
    indeed a very good thanks, and hopefully people that find some difficult parts on the wiki can post here with what they would like to see changed.