Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    It is not to wish for things that you don't have as it is to have patience to wait.....
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by femphenom View Post
    Ok, in the previous version these lived in harmony. I will have to do without the sms per contact then. Thanks!
    which patches do you have? There is very little that changed with this patch to update it... the only one that has a real conflict is patch that allows you to pick a tone for messages.. but this does that as well so you don't need the other...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    i dont know if anyone has mentioned this but just for the sake of mentioning i noticed that with the new 1.3.5 update if you go to messaging then prefrences there is now the ability to change the incoming txt tone to a ringtone....maybe thats y this patch isnt working............just thought i would share
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sirwhistle View Post
    i dont know if anyone has mentioned this but just for the sake of mentioning i noticed that with the new 1.3.5 update if you go to messaging then prefrences there is now the ability to change the incoming txt tone to a ringtone....maybe thats y this patch isnt working............just thought i would share
    that's been there since 1.3.1... just tested it by changing it though. the ones I set for contacts still work. It actually should have no affect as the patch changes where it would reference that setting. Working on getting the patch to use it though...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I don't know what happened between then and now, but I did have them both because, I didn't recall if the sms tone would allow you to change the alert for the calendar and email. I may do an uninstall of the other tone app and put the sms per contact on and see the differences. Still learning about all the patches and how they work. Thanks!
    help! how exactly do i install/uninstall a patch via quick install? do i go to the linux commandline? If so, I've tried that. then what? restart the pre? it doesn't go to anywhere to restart. I'm experiencing crap on the SMS tone. It does not work with the new 1.3.5. I can't uninstall the other tones patch to get the SMS contact tone thing going. Please asssist someone foxfamily38 at hotmail dot com. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxfamily238 View Post
    help! how exactly do i install/uninstall a patch via quick install? do i go to the linux commandline? If so, I've tried that. then what? restart the pre? it doesn't go to anywhere to restart. I'm experiencing crap on the SMS tone. It does not work with the new 1.3.5. I can't uninstall the other tones patch to get the SMS contact tone thing going. Please asssist someone foxfamily38 at hotmail dot com. thanks.
    Look under tools, device management, there are two options under pull down, Patches & Packages.

all the crap you downloaded & installed will be in one or both of those folders.
    "I could calculate your chances of survival, but your not gonna like it." Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
    >>>>>> My WoW Fan Site <<<<<<
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516