Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    +1!!

Looks great from what I could see in the pics!! If this works well Id have no issues buying this app!!!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
    Sweet thanks for making this and pursuing it!!
    Yep, guys I did in fact throw my WIP online, but since it's in the middle of being recoded nothing works. The recode was essential if I was going to expand it past basic character and item search later on.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/wow-armory

Reminder:
    Please guys don't vote on this application yet, I only put it up to show I was actually working on it. Remember I did have it functioning before, but I'm recoding it from the ground up (as you can see it's much better and cleaner than the last one).
    Last edited by Templarian; 11/17/2009 at 01:39 PM.
    sweet. looks great so far.. cant wait

will this work with htc touch pro2? win 6.5.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Its being coded for WebOS, which is currently only on the Pre and the Pixi, and is an entirely different OS then Windows Mobile so I'm going to guess no. There may be a Windows Mobile armory program out there though. I'd suggest PPCgeeks as they're a pretty active and knowledgable Windows Mobile site.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Good looking start- I will be watching for the updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by Templarian View Post
    Yep, guys I did in fact throw my WIP online, but since it's in the middle of being recoded nothing works. The recode was essential if I was going to expand it past basic character and item search later on.
    Just for clarification, will this app not work for the new myTouch 3g by T-mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdrex28 View Post
    Just for clarification, will this app not work for the new myTouch 3g by T-mobile?
    This is a webOS dev forum. Go read the android forums if you wan't apps. Also you guys have this sort of app already.

For a screenshot of the character search page I added it, but didn't update the application yet. http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/wow-armory

*yawns* So, as you can see I spent some time making sure that it was setup just like the regular WoW Armory. I need to go through and just write in some more of the values and I'll hopefully have an update out before Thanksgiving.

There are fancy loading screens now also. Didn't take a screenshot of that.

(clicking an item right now takes it to the item display page which is just blank showing the id that was passed forward, but that will be another update).
    Last edited by Templarian; 11/23/2009 at 12:48 AM.
    Its lookin good, ive been checkin on this everyday, keep it up. and i hope blizz doesnt give you the shaft
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=2060787

Since google links here I deleted the post and rewrote it with this new information.
    Last edited by Templarian; 03/06/2010 at 02:09 AM.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345