Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I have been thinking lately about over clocking the pre's processor. I read an article on it at webosinternals, but i was wondering if anyone has done it and if it made there pre faster.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Check the CPU scaling thread.
    I think you miss understood my question. What I ment was I wanted to know if any one overclocked there pre, ie above 500MHz. And if they had how there pre was doing.
    He understood your question. Just go read through the frequency scaling thread, it's all there with experiences and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruth09 View Post
    I think you miss understood my question. What I ment was I wanted to know if any one overclocked there pre, ie above 500MHz. And if they had how there pre was doing.
    If you read the CPU scaling thread you would see plenty have their Pre phones to go to 550Mhz or 600Mhz. And their experiences and issues with certain "overclocking" scripts. The scaling thread is about Overclocking and underclocking to get the most out of the battery as well as boosting performance.
    ummmmmmm im confused
    check out uberkernel and govnah

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruth09 View Post
    I've been using the UberKernal with Govnah and my Pre is running great no problems. You can find out more about it here. http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...er-kernel.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedrewitt View Post
    ummmmmmm im confused
    Maybe because you replied to a thread that hadn't been commented on in about 9 months.

Seriously, people need to check the post dates. Stop answering questions or commenting on REALLY old stuff.
    i've been using unix's compcache kernel for about a month now and its been working fanfriggentastic
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Maybe because you replied to a thread that hadn't been commented on in about 9 months.

Seriously, people need to check the post dates. Stop answering questions or commenting on REALLY old stuff.
    Good catch, I never even noticed the date. lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    There are many overclocking threads on this forum. Please search next time.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  13. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Resurrecting dead posts. Funny stuff. I see dead threads - they're everywhere...
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    hu i posted this long before there were any custom kernals
    Sanyo basic Flip phone- Moto Krazer- Moto Razer2- Palm Pre