1.    #1  
    Homebrew App Catalog Link
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/prepackage

RELEASE CANDIDATE 4

We need you help PreCentral community. Over the next 24+ hours, we will be making our final push to lock down a final version (before it comes to a Pre near you wink wink). With that in mind we are asking the community to help us squash those last remaining bugs, plus the new ones that come out of the plastic when we do.

Please note you should delete the app first before installing the release candidate version and be aware that we may ask you to delete it again for subsequent RC releases. Please submit any bugs you may find to the official forum thread with as much detail as possible and if possible PM me with your tracking number so I can reproduce it if necessary. In addition to functional testing please refer to Palm Developere Guidelines for infractions we may have.

I Thank You For Your Support - Arcticus
    Last edited by Arcticus; 08/27/2009 at 10:38 PM.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    you make me want to order something! i have used your PrePackage for 5 different packages since you released it and i LOVE it...keep up the good work and sorry i have nothing to track to help! i guess i can add that with the 5 packages i tracked previously, there were NO errors or issues.
  3.    #3  
    Would you mind downloading the latest RC candidate and re-entering the old numbers and verify they still display all the data with no issues. We made some changes to the tracking engine so that we can begin to support USPS-MI and Fedex Smartpost plus other international shippers such as Canadian Post etc in the future.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Will be trying this out when i get home tonight. I have 4 packages in the mail right now and have been following them with your app right now.
    SCK Manager
    So far the Fedex shipment i have is working fine, notifications are good too.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Using it with a USPS shipment now. Have been using your app for a while and it has been incredibly handy.
  7.    #7  
    Things have been quiet for a while, so I assume things are going well
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Things have been quiet for a while, so I assume things are going well
    Hey, its a great app. I haven't had any problems with any of the versions I used (don't remember which one I started on, but I've updated several times). It really is a great app. Are you going to charge for it when it gets into the app catalog?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    Hey, its a great app. I haven't had any problems with any of the versions I used (don't remember which one I started on, but I've updated several times). It really is a great app. Are you going to charge for it when it gets into the app catalog?
    Yes, thinking of offering a 10 day trial and then a one time fee TBDTBDTBD
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC