Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Can't this be done with zCorder and internals?

Like so... First obviously you need the song you want to "trim" and zcorder and internals installed...
    Play song, use zcorder to recorder what you want. Using Internals app move file from recorded folder to ringtones folder, also rename it to something smaller.

BAM ringtone available
    have you tried the method you just posted or was it an idea?
    it works

But like I said, still need an app too many steps for most people.
    Last edited by jwdv22; 07/01/2010 at 03:10 PM. Reason: second part
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdv22 View Post
    it works
    right on, I'll definitely try it out. Is there any loss in quality and what are the output setting in the zcorder app?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevesrjr86 View Post
    right on, I'll definitely try it out. Is there any loss in quality and what are the output setting in the zcorder app?
    I didn't mess with the output settings of zcorder, and my 11 second clip had a noticable crackle in the beginning, but was pretty loud. So try the settings out for your self. I still use audacity to make clips, but tried this method for the wife (got her Sprint Pre yesterday, grrrrrrrrr150 is B$)
    appreciate the help. I'm messing with it now. Yea no doubt, until we get a program like mp3 trimmer on the pre I'll probably stick with my mp3 cutter on my pc.
    still waiting for that app. I'm too lazy sometimes to go to my computer and do all the editing and transfering shenanigans. Besides, like a previous poster mentioned, sometimes while one is out and about istening to a great song, bam! A certain clip plays and you immediately want to trim clip and create on the fly. Til then it's Audacity for me. Grrrrr
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123