Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    With all these awesome apps everyone's creating, I have yet to hear about someone helping investigate how to port birthdays, anniversaries, etc. from Contacts to the Calendar. help in even pointing us to the right files will get a start. An app to port this stuff over would be great, but it should be inherent to the Palm Pre in the form of modifying the existing files. Ideas?

I still rely on my old Treo 700p to alert me for this stuff, which isn't good.
    I'm hoping pimlico will get Pimlical done soon. The old DateBkx program for PalmOs was da bomb

I can't post a link but its this with dots
    www pimlicosoftware com
    Quote Originally Posted by fishheads View Post
    With all these awesome apps everyone's creating, I have yet to hear about someone helping investigate how to port birthdays, anniversaries, etc. from Contacts to the Calendar. help in even pointing us to the right files will get a start. An app to port this stuff over would be great, but it should be inherent to the Palm Pre in the form of modifying the existing files. Ideas?

I still rely on my old Treo 700p to alert me for this stuff, which isn't good.
    You can import your gmail contacts birthdays into Google Calendar which will then sync with your Pre. To do this go to:

You can then setup notifications in google calendar to send sms alerts and emails. Hope that works for you...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions