Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Here's the full history...

Code:
    root@castle:/# quilt import /opt/src/modifications/luna/more_icons_per_row.patch

quilt import /opt/src/modifications/luna/more_icons_per_row.patch
    Importing patch /opt/src/modifications/luna/more_icons_per_row.patch (stored as /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch)

root@castle:/# quilt series
    quilt series
    /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch

root@castle:/# quilt push
    quilt push
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch
    patching file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 30.
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 125.
    2 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/app/controllers/launcher-assistant.jsjsjs
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$lib$/$luna$/$system$/$luna$-$applauncher$/$stylesheets$/$launcher$.$css$
    $Patch$ /$opt$/$src$/$patches$/$more_icons_per_row$.$patch$ $does$ $not$ $apply$ ($enforce$ $with$ -$f$)

$root$@$castle$:/# $quilt$ $applied$
    $quilt$ $applied$
    $No$ $patches$ $applied$
    Any assistance is appreciated
    quilt push -f
    yeah force push it,like above
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Well, that might have worked (force seems to intimidate me) I was able to re-edit the file back to it's original state (I was using the Add and Delete Launcher Pages) and the patch worked.
    I am having a similar issues detailed as follows:

I am having an issue getting patches to apply on my device. When I get to the final step "quilt push" it is now saying "The topmost patch /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch needs to be refreshed first."

I cannot figure it out for the life of me.... previously it was saying the following when I typed quilt push:

root@castle:/# quilt push
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 1485 (offset 3 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 1511 (offset 3 lines).
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 2163.
    1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- rejects in file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs
    Patch /opt/src/patches/message-forwarding.patch does not apply (enforce with -f)

Thanks for any help you could provide