Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm trying to connect localhost port 5522

fileProtocol tried also SFTP and SCP

Getting conection refuse.

What to do?
    Thanks..
    Here is my settings window.. Make sure the username and password are both set as root
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    Which Version ur using?

Cause I'm not seen the SCP/Shell in menuBar.
    I'm using WinSCP Version 4.2.3 (Build 494).

You can get the download from here: Download WinSCP from SourceForge.net

It's currently in beta, but I haven't run into any issues with it at all.
  5.    #5  
    Still not connecting me..
    I'm getting:
    Network error: connection refused.

The Palm-Emulator is open.

What else u do?
    That's actually all I did. I haven't installed/used anything else to get WinSCP running. Have you tried testing it with Putty to see if it will connect? Also, with the emulator running, you're at your main screen, as if you were looking right at the phone in your hands, right?
  7.    #7  
    With the Putty it's works fine,

The emulator is running and it's in the main Screen.

What else can be done?

Thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by b007 View Post
    Which Version ur using?

Cause I'm not seen the SCP/Shell in menuBar.
    Advanced options at the bottom
    Hmm.. Are you absolutely sure that you haven't configured any settings that don't need to be configured? Try to uninstall WinSCP and remove all custom user settings when doing so, and then reinstall using the link I gave you above. Then create the new connection using only the settings shown above.
  10.    #10  
    Still not connecting,

Got another program for connecting it? for transfer files?
    Hmm.. The only one I know about is WinSCP. Sorry bro.. I'm not sure where to go from here. =\ Maybe do a Google search for SCP transfer programs.
    I'd be willing to bet you have some sort of firewall installed such as Norton or Zone Alarm.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet you have some sort of firewall installed such as Norton or Zone Alarm.
    Zone Alarm may be causing issues, true. Norton is just horrible no matter what you're doing - so if you have that installed, get rid of it completely FOREVER. I do remember getting popups from my Zone Alarm when I was going through the initial setup of my WinSCP functionalities, etc, so that could be an issue.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbrad2 View Post
    Only Avast anti Virus,
    But when I connect it usig PUTTY,

It's connecting me...

What can be the problem,

Do u know another software?

Thanks..
    Have you checked to see if Avast has an internal firewall that may be keeping you from connecting to just WinSCP? You would be able to connect fine to Putty if only WinSCP was being blocked.
  16.    #16  
    i Shut it down...

Knows another gui software that support SCP transfer?
    You're going to have to do some google searching from here.. I haven't had to use any others except for WinSCP so I don't know of any other ones but that one. Sorry.. =\
  18.    #18  
    Plz if u find something,
    tell me..

Thanks..
    @b007, i'm having the same issue using windows7... not sure what it is cuz i've turn off my firewall and even antivirus... have you found a solution yet?
    I tried to configure WinSCP to copy files from the emulator to my PC and find this post is very useful.
    I've applied the settings described by UndeadCircus but each time i've the following message : Network error:Connection refused

Another point is, i'm not able to untick "Lookup user groups" in SCP/Shell parameters.

How can i do it ?

Thanks in advance for your helps.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast