Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Aweee *shucks* (blushing), just what I DO

I should take a crack at writing an app, but then again nahhh Im wayyyyyyyyy too lazy, rather just click the PayPal link and donate to those less lazy than MOI! hehe
    If you teach Javascript, I'm sure you could create some -killer- applications.. You really should look into it. And if they're good enough to get to the app catalog, I'm sure you could make some decent extra money.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    If you teach Javascript, I'm sure you could create some -killer- applications.. You really should look into it. And if they're good enough to get to the app catalog, I'm sure you could make some decent extra money.. :P
    Ehhhhh I'll think about it.. but you know what they say about those who teach huh? . I am a very good teacher, of technical material in a consise and perfunctory way, but I am not anywhere NEAR as creative as some of the minds Ive had the pleasure and privildge to witness around here. I teach web development, from the inside out, from setting up a webserver infastructure, to planning and managing a site, to HTML, CSS, JavaScript, as well as graphic design theories and techniques with Photoshop. So when it comes right down to it, I am a great teacher, but not a good creative mind.. we all have our strenghts and weaknesses hmmm? , But thanks for your kind words of confidence.

BTW, hehe I love your UserName, kinda creeps me out, but intreagues me at the same time
    What IDE do I use? On the Eclipse site it has like 8 apps - do I download (Pulsar) is a tools platform for Mobile Java Developers? Eclipse Classic? Please help!
    Eclipse Classic is what you want w/ the WebOS plug-ins. Personally, I really couldn't get into Eclipse, but it's worth checking out.
    Richard Neff

My tutorials on WebOS development: Beyond 'Hello World!' | Getting Started - WebOS Development

My apps: Percent Table | SierraPapa
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12