Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    This was a fun little game I played on a friend's Blackberry. I was wondering if this is something that is possible for someone here.

The All-New BrickBreaker? BlackBerry Bold’s Word Mole | BlackBerryNews.com
    There is something similar to the being shown in the Palm Developer Games Forum, so I would say yes. Game play may not be exactly the same.
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    Is there a link to that area? I'd love to see other development stuff. I think soon I will try to tackle some project. Just been busy lately and have not gotten a chance to really look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smubeht View Post
    Is there a link to that area? I'd love to see other development stuff. I think soon I will try to tackle some project. Just been busy lately and have not gotten a chance to really look into it.
    Just sign up for the Palm SDK at Welcome to webOSdev - Palm I saw screen shots in the Game Developer Forum.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Is there any update to this? I convinced some family to get a Pre and webOS and this is the one and only thing one of them is whining about because she loved it...

Is there any chance the dev will port or is there anything close to it anyone has found>>>?