Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    So I often use Youtube when I am in my car, and when I minimize the card to answer a text, etc. playback stops.

    I have looked through the application myself but have not found anything yet, but I want playback to continue no matter the state of the card, just like the music player does. Anyone have any ideas?
  2. #2  
    I find this useful only if you do music/audio through youtube. but then again, we have drpodder, pandora, etc.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by itsALLsubliminal View Post
    I find this useful only if you do music/audio through youtube. but then again, we have drpodder, pandora, etc.
    +1

    I would like to be able to rate, comment and see submissions though.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    +1

    I would like to be able to rate, comment and see submissions though.
    And a +1 to you sir... I would definitely like to see this. more people would benefit greatly
  5.    #5  
    Well that is all I ever use Youtube for is music, Pandora is great but sometimes you want to hear an exact song which is where Youtube comes into play.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by socca1157 View Post
    Well that is all I ever use Youtube for is music, Pandora is great but sometimes you want to hear an exact song which is where Youtube comes into play.
    Thats where my Ipod Touch comes into play. I see what you mean though kinda.

Posting Permissions