1.    #1  
    i was wondering if someone can make a theme based on the show WEEDS on shotime. thanks in advance
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I can add it to my to do list if you want... I dont know when it will get done... I have about 3 requests in front of this one and I go back to college on monday, but I could take a crack at it....

Could you please give me some background on the show.. I know nothing about it... and some images that would reflect the show...
  3.    #3  
    Basically the show is about a marijuana kingpin family. It is centered around the mother and her 2 sons, the mother is the main character (and she's really good looking). They are involved in extortion and the sons sell drugs at school,etc. The one kid even opened up a medicinal marijuana store. So yeh basically pics of marijuana plants, the mother and maybe a 9mm would do for the theme.
    OH I LOVE WEEDS!!! Just ONE more episode for the season, of perhaps the worlds MOST dysfunctional family!

Id LOVE a Weeds Theme..

Check out

Showtime Weeds: Watch Episodes, Recaps, Schedules, Downloads

For some ideas

You could go in soo many directions for a weeds theme. I dont even know what to recommend as a direction to head...lol.

And I so miss the days of Conrad... Each season goes in such a different direction.

Sorry for the hijack, but love the Weeds...

But eagerly awaiting a weeds theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmexx323 View Post
    You could go in soo many directions for a weeds theme. I dont even know what to recommend as a direction to head...lol.

And I so miss the days of Conrad... Each season goes in such a different direction.

Sorry for the hijack, but love the Weeds...

But eagerly awaiting a weeds theme.

wait... there is no more conrad? Actually don't tell me. I just got into weeds about a month ago cuz of netflix watch instantly and only got thru season 1 and 2. I just ordered 3 on blu ray for $9 thru half dawt com so i can't wait to see what happens after 2 left in such a cliffhanger

Sorry for thread jackin
    SCK Manager
  7.    #7  
    Bump!
  8.    #8  
    bumppp
    dude, he said he'd work on it. he's got 3 ahead. be patient.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    this is next on my list, I will start on it next time I have a free moment... dont think I am just sitting around.. I work 7 days a week