Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Alright guys.. Here is my first attempt at a completely new theme for the phone in it's entirety. I've included an instruction file for those of you who aren't familiar with replacing the images on your phone, so you shouldn't have any issues with getting the new icons/backgrounds/etc onto the phone.

The thing that I think sets this theme apart from the most are the subtle things that make it worthwhile and appealing on the eyes such as the battery charging icon (it looks as if a hand is popping out of the grave with each little bar it gains in charge) as well as the targeted background images for the music player, photo list, etc. Not only that, when using the dialpad, be sure to hold each number down to check out the text underneath. Any horror fan should be able to appreciate this theme regardless of you being into zombies or other types of horror icons or just the Halloween season in general.

Donations are always welcome seeing as this theme took a good amount of time to create. Just about every icon was created by me as well as all of the backgrounds. So, hopefully you enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/271070424/undeadPRE_Theme.zip
    Please click here to donate using PayPal.

Even if it's only a simple $1.00, each little bit helps and provides me with more incentive to keep up with the creation of new themes. Thank you very much for considering!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This is insane I love it.
  3.    #3  
    Giving a quick thanks never hurts either.
    that is very nice. Well done. Not for me but well done none the less
    SCK Manager
  5.    #5  
    Honestly, how long does it take to hit a thank you button, or even to post a simple thank you? There have been 18 downloads to the file, and not a single one of the people who downloaded it have replied.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining (because maybe that's what it sounds like) but if you download something from someone, you should at -least- have the courtesy to say thank you. I'm not begging for a thank you thumbs-up button or even in the least a donation, I just think you should take the time to say thanks.
    I like the way it is presented, but it is a WIP correct? There seems to be some more icons and buttons that could be modified. The phone signal icon could also be brighter to match the theme.

Trust me about the "download = thank" thing. I have around 400 downloads for files that I've shared with the community and I only got around 10 thanks.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I like the way it is presented, but it is a WIP correct? There seems to be some more icons and buttons that could be modified.

Trust me about the "download = thank" thing. I have around 400 downloads for files that I've shared with the community and I only got around 10 thanks.
    It's all good.. No biggie. But as far as the theme goes, I didn't really plan on modifying any of the other icons in the launcher, only the important ones that are usually found in people's quickbar. I wouldn't mind throwing in some more icons if somebody asked, though.. But as for everything else, it looks pretty clean to me. I installed it on my phone and actually liked the way it turned out the way it is.
    Wow!

You go from not knowing a thing about code one day to your own full blown theme the next.

Hope you didn't rob someones code!

Isn't the folder that you put on the pre suposed to be called Load?
    Last edited by YBCold; 08/25/2009 at 07:08 PM.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by YBCold View Post
    Wow!

You go from not knowing a thing about code one day to your own full blown them the next.

Hope you didn't rob someones code!

Isn't the folder that you put on the pre suposed to be called Load?
    Uh, I didn't realize how easy it was to create images for the Pre. On top of that, it doesn't take a genius to know what code to use on a Linux operating system to copy files if you know what you're doing with Unix. Seriously, why are you still stalking me around the forums? Don't you supposedly have me on ignore? Go back to using it.
    ZOMBIES. QUICK, KILL IT WITH FIRE OR A SHOTGUN.

On a side note, nice theme :P
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I searched but how do I apply themes?
    Quote Originally Posted by caferacer View Post
    ZOMBIES. QUICK, KILL IT WITH FIRE OR A SHOTGUN.

On a side note, nice theme :P
    Whats worse than a zombie out break? A zombie outbreak that's on fire..... Maybe just the shotgun?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by looneyguy69 View Post
    I searched but how do I apply themes?
    You're going to have to have SSH access into your Pre. There are -tons- of threads around the forums that explain how to do this - not only that, Google works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    Whats worse than a zombie out break? A zombie outbreak that's on fire..... Maybe just the shotgun?
    Hahaha. That's exactly my thoughts.. Everytime someone is like, "Burn the zombie! Duh!" I'm like dude.. Seriously?

I guess there's only going to be a couple of us left in the world with a bunch of flaming zombies when this outbreak actually happens.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    You're going to have to have SSH access into your Pre. There are -tons- of threads around the forums that explain how to do this - not only that, Google works wonders.
    False! The ordinary person can use WebOS Quick Install to install themes now. Although it's easier with root access, Quick Install gets the job done. Btw, root =/= SSH. See you on AIM

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    False! The ordinary person can use WebOS Quick Install to install themes now. Although it's easier with root access, Quick Install gets the job done. Btw, root =/= SSH. See you on AIM
    Hmm.. I didn't know you could use the WebOS Quick Install option to change all of that good stuff. I'll have to check WebOSQI a little deeper next time.. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    Hahaha. That's exactly my thoughts.. Everytime someone is like, "Burn the zombie! Duh!" I'm like dude.. Seriously?

I guess there's only going to be a couple of us left in the world with a bunch of flaming zombies when this outbreak actually happens.. :P
    Don't worry, I'm a professional: I play left for dead.

Ima have my boom stick, but a few molotovs might be nice too Everyone knows a shotgun is the universal zombie killing device.
    Lol, wow, so much hate over something so "simple" as a theme!

Anyways, good theme, not for me but it's great to see more people contributing original work.

Btw, why is a "thanks" so important to you guys? I would think the contribution you're making to the community would be much bigger than a "thanks". But, I guess I'll give you a big ol' click-of-the mouse since you insist.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    UndeadCircus, I really don't think there is need for name calling in these forums. Thanks.
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah peterman View Post
    UndeadCircus, I really don't think there is need for name calling in these forums. Thanks.
    I have no issues getting along with other people - but when they intentionally come in here to get me stirred up and **** me off, then that becomes an issue. They can state their opinion all they want, but when they start to call me out and are deliberately bating me into arguing with them, well, then I have a problem with that and I'm going to stick up for myself.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    Lol, wow, so much hate over something so "simple" as a theme!

Anyways, good theme, not for me but it's great to see more people contributing original work.

Btw, why is a "thanks" so important to you guys? I would think the contribution you're making to the community would be much bigger than a "thanks". But, I guess I'll give you a big ol' click-of-the mouse since you insist.
    The thanks is to show appreciation. Like I said, I don't care if someone clicks the button or replies to the thread saying "Thanks" - either way just shows good communication back and forth.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast