Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Heres a thank you... and a tissue
    your welcome
    LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!

Mixes great with the ZomPre Icons too.
    This is THE COOLEST thing I've seen for the Pre so Far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude you ROCK!!!!! This is SOOO ME! Thank you!
  4.    #24  
    You guys are very welcome. Thanks for the great replies!
    Awesome theme man, keep making more like this if you have time!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Awesome great work but after I go into the usb drive I dont have a media file in there? Am I in the wrong place?
    its awesome to see what you've done with the pre. Like mentioned early not quite for me but none the less amazing.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    Awesome great work but after I go into the usb drive I dont have a media file in there? Am I in the wrong place?
    Nope, you're in the right place. The "/media/internal" folder I'm talking about is the actual root directory you get whenever you first get into USB mode. All you have to do is then create another folder called "themefiles" and upload as mentioned in the Instructions file.
    Do you plan on putting it up in the theme gallery?? I feel it's a great theme to showcase in the gallery, seeing that I think you're the only one that has done that cool effect on the dialer. I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    Do you plan on putting it up in the theme gallery?? I feel it's a great theme to showcase in the gallery, seeing that I think you're the only one that has done that cool effect on the dialer. I love it!
    I would have to 2nd that! I would love to see it in one of the galleries, either here or Prethemer...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12