1.    #1  
    Both the app catalog and the updater program are down for me (for the last 20 minutes), anyone else? Maybe an update to WebOS is coming today (here's hoping).
    Yeah, down here too.
  3.    #3  
    Cool I hope this means an update!
    down here 3.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    works for me
    It goes down from time to time in different parts of the country. It does not portend any update. It just means that whatever Palm server you are trying to connect to is at capacity or is having other issues. An update would be nice, but with updates, you will not affect production servers (i.e. the ones that run day to day opperations.)

Updates are not pushed to production until they are available, and as such will not cause any outages until the update is live.
    i think word ace, bubbles and speed brain were updated. i just accessed store. or these 3 are showing up as most recent bc previous update sometime today.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Yeah it was down for some time and then back up .. and down again !! Cross ur fingers new APPS !! :-)
    Its down for me also. We need an update.........
    Just came back for me..... no update..... darn
    Its down for me to both app. And update
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    me too
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Its working for me, pogeypety is correct in what he is saying, just because their down, doesn't mean we are getting anything. Don't get your hopes up, just to get shot down!!