Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I also noticed you left
    Code:
    Mojo.Log.error("Ringtone: %j",contact.ringtoneLoc);
    off the original post.

It works now.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    yeah, I didn't pull out my error checking on it. I was in a hurry to get it out for people. I had a lot of people asking for it. Let me know if you have any issues with it. It will work with the messaging and sounds patch too
    Thanks this is too cool now.
    Code:
    I fixed the smsid typo you had but I also noticed you didn't add the 
    Mojo.Log.error("Ringtone: %j",contact.ringtoneLoc);
    to NotificationAssistant.prototype.doB
    & NotificationAssistant.prototype.playmsgtone
    I fixed those and I now have different sounds. I got tired of import, pop and pushing so I am glad you knew the typos you had. Thanks again.

Edit:
    This will be very useful to lots of people, I already had the message forwarding patch applied and I didn't want to mess that up so I hand coded the changes. Do you know if you apply your patches whether or not it will interfere with the message forwarding? This is a great app I am sure plenty people will be using this now your patch will make it very easy.
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/28/2009 at 01:22 AM.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Nope the forwarding patch is fine. As long as it doesn't mess with the notification-assistant.jsjsjs $and$ $messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$, $you$ $are$ $fine$. $I$ $have$ $the$ $forwarding$ $one$ $installed$ $on$ $my$ $phone$.
    I notice some of my apps loading a lot slower now like my gdial pro.
    my apps are good as normal. worked great!

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    I have no notification sound at all.

edit:

Not getting any notifications at all, not a sound or any kind of notification.

i have to check manually every 5 mins or so to see if I received any texts.
    Last edited by 2sslow; 08/28/2009 at 11:49 AM.
    Im home now I remove all patches pertaining to messaging and installed your three and still no tone at all, I am however getting a notification now, just no tone.

This is my series:

Code:
    root@castle:/# quilt series
    /opt/src/patches/add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    /opt/src/patches/more_icons_per_row.patch
    /opt/src/patches/hidden-clock.patch
    /opt/src/patches/enable-browser-downloads.patch
    /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    /opt/src/patches/message-tone-sounds-and-alerts.patch
    /opt/src/patches/contacttone.patch
    root@castle:/#
    This seems odd to me: Hunk #1 succeeded at 976 (offset 14 lines)
    Could this be the problem?

Code:
    Applying patch /opt/src/patches/contact-multitone.patch
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$models$/$messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $succeeded$ $at$ $976$ ($offset$ $14$ $lines$).

$Applying$ $patch$ /$opt$/$src$/$patches$/$message$-$tone$-$sounds$-$and$-$alerts$.$patch$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$controllers$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$assistant$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$models$/$SystemService$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$views$/$soundsalertsconfig$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$scene$.$html$

$Applying$ $patch$ /$opt$/$src$/$patches$/$contacttone$.$patch$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$filepicker$-$behaviors$.$js$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$lists$-$fake$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$msgtones$.$html$

$Now$ $at$ $patch$ /$opt$/$src$/$patches$/$contacttone$.$patch$
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123