Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Of course you can backup the files first, as a matter of fact, I'd recommend you backup all of your original files first. The directory for the dialpad background and dialrows is:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/

And the directory for the boot screens is:

/usr/palm/sysmgr/images/
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    nice
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosox7827 View Post
    nice
    Why thank you kind sir.
    Just a suggestion for future changes. With the color being white right behind the numbers as they're being dialed, you can't see the numbers. Maybe a slight tweak to get the numbers to be a different color or white right there. Hope this makes sense.
  5.    #25  
    Yep, that made sense. I actually thought about that the other day and if I made the top of the background a little darker so that the font would show, but I guess I didn't. Let me get you fixed up with a new background that has a darker fade at the top.

EDIT: Here you go.. Made a dark blue fade from the top and downwards a little bit. Plus, seeing as the fade is blue, it doesn't really make it all ugly or anything once it gets on the phone. It looks quite natural.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love the idea. maybe a cheerleader for the main screen, and some icons for a full theme.
    Any progress on this? I'd love to help if you have an idea of which direction you'd like to go with it....
    prethemer.com has a bad *** cowboys boot logo that would go towards your theme... might contact them to see if you can use it
    also just a suggestion, you should put the new stadium somewhere in there maybe the lock screne... i would try to make one myself but i would be lost, kinda over my head there... ill just make good use of the ones that get made lol
    here is a good image of the stadium and the boot logo too
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Are we any closer to getting this done? I can do the legwork, I just need to know what people are thinking as far as ideas.....do I just use silver and blue, or are there other things you all want to do. I'd really like to get this theme done!!
    I'm really waiting on this one! Hopefully it'll be ready around the time 1.2.1 come out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12