Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Don't you ever wish you had an app on the Pre when you heard a song on the radio or on someones cd player and didnt know the name, the app could tell you what song it is?

I would DEFINITELY DONATE to anyone who could create an app for this! I am big time about keeping up with the latest music and find myself frustrated when I cant figure out the name of a song and no one knows it.

Thanks to anyone who is able to make one!!!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    oh heck yes. diffidently this app would be great for pre.
    Is it possible to talk with the people over at Shazam to get this working? I agree, this would be a great application & i've been hoping someone would work on it.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I don't think the current SDK has any method for recording.. (so I don't think they could until the that api is exposed)
    -mark
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    I don't think the current SDK has any method for recording.. (so I don't think they could until the that api is exposed)
    -mark
    You are kidding right?
    It's not just recording - the SDK in its current state doesn't grant access to the microphone.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright