1.    #1  
    First, many thanks to the developers who have already presented so many new apps for us to use! One app I have been unable to find one for photos which would allow me to move photos between photo folders. Also, the screenshot key combination is like playing twister with your fingers - an easier screen shot method would be wonderful!

I am really loving, SlipSlide, but whenever I put my pre back on the touchstone, it goes black, showing only the time. I would love the photo show to continue. Is there a way to make that happen?

Again - developers - YOU ARE THE BEST!

Christine
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Please help anyone who can:

I need an app for work. I need an app that can figure monthly payments figured by a factor such as .042, ex. base price= 4500 - 20% of that number, plus 30 x .1, i would take that number times the factor. I dont know how to create my own app, so any help would be great. Im sure that im being very vague about all this so if you have any questions please let me know. I would really appreciate all your guys' help
    Quote Originally Posted by raane View Post
    First, many thanks to the developers who have already presented so many new apps for us to use! One app I have been unable to find one for photos which would allow me to move photos between photo folders. Also, the screenshot key combination is like playing twister with your fingers - an easier screen shot method would be wonderful!

I am really loving, SlipSlide, but whenever I put my pre back on the touchstone, it goes black, showing only the time. I would love the photo show to continue. Is there a way to make that happen?

Again - developers - YOU ARE THE BEST!

Christine
    Ty Internalz, homebrew. It is a great file managers that allows you to move pictures and any other files between folders. You can also create and delete directories and files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider View Post
    Ty Internalz, homebrew. It is a great file managers that allows you to move pictures and any other files between folders. You can also create and delete directories and files.

I tried to use Internalz to create directories and move pictures into it, but Internalz would not let me create a directory. I was trying to create it in the DCIM directory. Was that the problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by markgowen View Post
    Please help anyone who can:

I need an app for work. I need an app that can figure monthly payments figured by a factor such as .042, ex. base price= 4500 - 20% of that number, plus 30 x .1, i would take that number times the factor. I dont know how to create my own app, so any help would be great. Im sure that im being very vague about all this so if you have any questions please let me know. I would really appreciate all your guys' help
    You have a pm.