Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rvspinx View Post

I was curious about the MARK button, I couldn't figure out what it did.

Features I'd love to see in order:

Drive Distance -
    Sand Save -
    For saved rounds a way to see the "scorecard" possibly with squares around pars, cirlces birdies, etc.
    I'm not testing this app but usually the mark button is to measure distance. So after you drive hit the mark button. When you get to your ball hit the mark button again. This should give you your requested drive distance.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Do you need any more beta testers? I'm gonna' golf at 3 different courses this weekend and would love to help.
  3.    #43  
    rvspinx,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm really happy that it worked out well for you. The Mark button is there for future release and will allow you to tap it on the tee and then tap it when you reach your ball to record driving distance

Sand saves will be in there, as will penalty strokes.
    I'm working on having a scorecard view from the previous rounds. Will see what I can do for the circles and squares

Really appreciate you taking the time to give this a run through and providing your feedback. Feel free to add more if you test it out more

Alexlevy. I'll work on getting it into the Home Brew section tonight, even if the few things I am working on at the moment are not finished.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    rvspinx,

Thanks for the feedback and I'm really happy that it worked out well for you. The Mark button is there for future release and will allow you to tap it on the tee and then tap it when you reach your ball to record driving distance

Sand saves will be in there, as will penalty strokes.
    I'm working on having a scorecard view from the previous rounds. Will see what I can do for the circles and squares

Really appreciate you taking the time to give this a run through and providing your feedback. Feel free to add more if you test it out more

Alexlevy. I'll work on getting it into the Home Brew section tonight, even if the few things I am working on at the moment are not finished.
    I will be playing again this weekend and will provide some more thoughts.
  5.    #45  
    Just submitted version 0.0.8 to the HomeBrew section so hopefully it becomes available soon-ish
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123