Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Just another suggestion (I hope I'm posting these in the right place).

I collect a lot of pressed pennies and love the PennyCollector.com site. I thought an app that could show all the locations and maybe even set up GPS for them would be great. It could also include a checklist for having, wanting, and trading like the trading tool offered at the site. I'm going to make the suggestion directly to them as well.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I've emailed the site and they can't afford development costs for the app. A location app without GPS would be the first step they would take.
    I will put this in the hopper of ideas I am working on. My girlfriend collects pressed pennies too. I'll contact the site and find out how they feel about a free app using their site for data as long as there's attribution and a link to their page so that they can sell their merchandise and get people to sign up for their trade service and all that.

The site seems to be all server-side aspx so it'll take writing a custom parser unless they feel like putting in a separate interface. Still doesn't look too hairy.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Sounds awesome! I look forward to seeing it!
    Hi guys,

If you happen to be in Singapore, be sure to crank your unique 4 designs at Singapore's first and only pressed penny machine in Suntec City Mall.

For more info visit pressedpennysg.com

Thanks

Regards,
    Pressedpennysg
    Last edited by pressedpennysg; 11/12/2009 at 08:32 AM.
    I would pay some good money for this app on my droid