1.    #1  
    I've been trying to change my carrier string on my pre for the longest!!!! but to no avail, i havent managed to do this...i went to webos internals to figure everything out, but when i managed to change my carrier's name, i dont know how the fell to get out of the lunasysmgr...when i do, it jus goes to the next line!!!!! PLEASE SOME ONE CAN MAKE A PATCH THAT WOULD BE EASIER FOR ME TO DO THIS!!! OR A COPPY AND PASTE???
    Duct tape.

Sorry, was in a stupid mood. Duct tape will not help.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 08/21/2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: stupid mood post
    1. after you change it press escape button
    2. then type this in to save a quit: :wq
    3. then type in: pkill LunaSysMgr
  4.    #4  
    im gonna try it right now
  5.    #5  
    and where do i apply this...@ the top, the bottom, where? lol?
    when you press escape just type and it appears at the bottom
  7.    #7  
    Alright...now I have a problem...your help is greatly appreciated, but now I have a white bar @ the top...is there an original patch that I can use?
    Jesus...
  9.    #9  
    My bad...I'm a newbie....is there a link?
    you probably changed the color of something
  11.    #11  
    I kinda added lines and forgot to remount it...I tried remounting it...but it didn't work....
    He added random lines. Hopefully you backed up the files you edited, if not its time to go to the doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    consider setting up winscp; it allows you to edit using the txt editor in windows, making it much easier to get to where you want and edit what you want.