Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Ok so i just changed the theme onmy pre to the matrix theme by Themes by madolen: Master thread found here, everything worked great, i used putty and get into root and copy and pasted everything, but....i forgot to put it into dev mode first, everything seems fine but i just added a ringtone into the ringtone folder and tried to change my ringtone and found that i cannot change it at all....it is on the ringtone anticipation, and it WONT CHANGE, i click other files and it defaults back to anticipation, i tried deleting that one ringtone and it delets for a sec and then just re shows up....did i screw up my pre doing the theme and not being in dev mode?? or do you guys think it could be something else??? PLEASE help....
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    My themes do not make any modifications that would effect an files that are associated with the ringtones or there playing characteristics... I only modified four system file in my themes.. These three system files change the color of the USB/Media sync notification, The launcer bar menu, the carrier text and the actual word that is shown in that carrier text space... Dev. mode simply turns the firwall on and off.. I dont know what it would have to do with this issue... Sorry I could nt be of more help... but I have installed all of my themes and there is no chance my theme did this hope you can fix the issue... Keep me posted if you find what is wrong.. try to REBOOT
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    You can always try to uninstall my theme, using my uninstall .zip and how to..

BTW you can copy whole sections of code into putty you dont have to go line by line
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    it could be your new ringtone causing the problem, what format is it in?>
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ok i got it working, thanks for all the help man i really appericiate it!!!!