1.    #1  
    Hola!

Sorry the rest of this thread is in English. I'm one of the Developers for the Simple Bible application. We would like to create a version in espanol, however since we don't speak/read Spanish, I have no way of comming up with a translation that is open or free to use. DRM Free. Or one that I can get written permission from the copyright holder to use. Help from any of you who actually know espanol would be great.

Thanks,
    Out of curiosity, do you plan to use the KJV for the Spanish Bible?

I only ask because although many protestant denominations are represented in the Latino community, Catholocism is still somewhat dominant.
  3.    #3  
    If there is a spanish KJV and its free of copyright restrictions, I'll be happy to use it since the original Simple Bible is also KJV. Once again, I don't speak/read Spanish very well so I can't figure this out on my own.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone?
    I would love the catholic version in spanish
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    and english version
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I would love to help