Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    ok i was having problems with my data services so i had to do a hard reset. that resolved my data problem but it also erased all my pics, ringtones, and wallpapers. not a big deal because it kept all my hacks/mods and apps. my problem is that some apps(most of which are the ones that need internet) dont work anymore. FILECOASTER app wont load up application list. in USB mode my phone only shows DCIM , DOWNLOADS, RINGTONES, and a PDF file OPEN SOURCE INFORMATION . The first three mentioned folders are all empty. so i make a wallpaper folder and try to go to MY notification or the screen and lock app on the phone. it wont let me chooose from the wallpaper folder. it prompts me to TAKE NEW PHOTOfrom the camera app. i took a photo and in USB mode , the 100 PALM folder in DCIM showed up with the pic i just took. so i need help with the applications that dont work and need to change the wallpaper somehow.

please help

also....do u think i would need to re-root my pre???
    Reset your pre to factory defaults: From phone pad, dial: ##RTN# (##786#) You will need the Master Subsidy Lock code from Sprint Customer Service in order to do so

OR

Use WebOS Doctor, google it.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by g00glethis1 View Post
    Reset your pre to factory defaults: From phone pad, dial: ##RTN# (##786#) You will need the Master Subsidy Lock code from Sprint Customer Service in order to do so

OR

Use WebOS Doctor, google it.
    i did the rtn reset....
    can someone give me the exact file name of the wallpaper folder in USB MODE???

is it wallpaper
    or WALLPAPER
    or wallpapers
    or Wallpaper
    ???
    Quote Originally Posted by lamboh View Post
    i did the rtn reset....
    can someone give me the exact file name of the wallpaper folder in USB MODE???

is it wallpaper
    or WALLPAPER
    or wallpapers
    or Wallpaper
    ???

Doug