1.    #1  
    I would love to see this come to webOS, a tv guide on the pre with the ability to add shows to the calendar or set up reminders so you don't miss your favorite shows

Any skilled developer up for the challenge? (ps. Please have puerto rico cities in the city search for listings please)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    That would be a nice app! In the mean time there is a mobile tvguide portal you can use:

http://wireless.tvguide.com

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    This would be cool, but it would have to go by cable provider (or satellite) and zip code.

Would be tough but do able.

Love the idea to add to calender. I missed Hell's Kitchen yesterday >
    I hope someone takes this on
    me too!
    I'm working on an xmltv viewer if that helps calm you guys down. If you want a generic TV Guide app that doesn't use xmltv and uses live online data, you'll have to find someone else though
    I would pay for an app where I can customize my guide based on my fav shows so I can see what channel and when they air.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I was just thinking about this the other day.

Maybe something like TitanTV.com