Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PicSketcher is in the catalog now. Definitely let me know if you have some feedback! Cheers...
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    In picsketcher is only for drawing on a photo? I desperately want to be able to adjust toning, have exposure control, maybe merge photos together, adjust saturation etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by miss5pink View Post
    In picsketcher is only for drawing on a photo? I desperately want to be able to adjust toning, have exposure control, maybe merge photos together, adjust saturation etc....
    the only photo editing you can do is cropping images. it also is restricted to the images taken with the device's camera or screenshots captured with the device. should be updating it soon, and will hopefully include rotation (haven't looked into it yet). i definitely won't be able to do the toning, exposure control, etc. it is primarily a paint-like application for fun. PM me or admin [at] shanerooni [dot] com if you have any specific questions.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12