Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Does anyone have any suggestions on an efficient way to do an onscreen keypad (much like what the actual phone dialer uses)? It looks like they have custom webkit buttons. But I really can't make it work like theirs. I have also seen dkGoogleVoice and gDialPro, and from what I would guess, they probably use a background image of a dialer and some html element listening for the Event.Tap to determine which button gets it. I want something more elegant though, with real button widgets. How can this be done? Would anyone with some skills be able to whip up an open source implementation that they would share? I personally have two apps I would like to import them into! Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Its already being worked on bro. check out the link. http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ancements.html
    Yeah, I have been tracking that...but I was talking about something MUCH more simple. Just a numberpad, because in two of my apps, all you need to hit in is numbers, and you could increase the size of each number button.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    you should check out the scientific calc app. I'm pretty sure he's using a graphic with css image background style to get the look of the buttons.