Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    How about a battery saving app. A location based app that turns on and off the wi-fi radio when you come with in X distance from a particular location and turns it off when you leave that area. Would be great for commuting it would turn off the wifi on way to work, when got to work would turn it on assuming you can get wifi at work then when you leave turn it off and then when got close to home turn it back on again.

I end up turning on and off the radio manually each day I leave home since I can't get into my company's wifi at work then turn it back on when I get home.

Mark
  2.    #42  
    I wish there was a way to count how many contacts you have
    can someone create a program similar to an alarm clock where instead of playing some annoying alarm chime, it would simply open the Pandora program and play music I like.

also, a more advanced ebay app for ebay sellers. I know ebay has a mobile site but its not too useful for sellers.

thanks in advance,

ryan
    How about an app or a patch that will automatically sync the birthdays on the contacts (regardless if it came from fb or manual input) to the calendar, AND THEN set it so its recurring only on that day every year, plus reminder too.

i remember having this back when i had a gsm and using a Nokia smartphone... it would be nice not to have to set it on the calendar each year.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sohot1015 View Post
    How about an app or a patch that will automatically sync the birthdays on the contacts (regardless if it came from fb or manual input) to the calendar, AND THEN set it so its recurring only on that day every year, plus reminder too.

i remember having this back when i had a gsm and using a Nokia smartphone... it would be nice not to have to set it on the calendar each year.
    I have this on my phone, but the process was to save the birthdays to an iCal file from FB, then import that into Google Calendars, then it will auto-sync to your phone. It didn't take very long, and is definitely worth it.

can someone create a program similar to an alarm clock where instead of playing some annoying alarm chime, it would simply open the Pandora program and play music I like.
    This function exists in the app Timepiece. It was (is?) available for free temporarily on Preware, but the regular paid version is in the App Catalog. Worth the price if you ask me.
  6.    #46  
    I wonder if there is a sprite back up for webos, that would be really nice
    x0x0, iPrinces
    How about google voice search, like the android's get
    Does anybody else miss KeyCaps for Palm? I am still double clicking for numbers and Holding for Capitals...

KeyCaps600 0.91b1 (for Palm OS) - mytreo.net/downloads

Can anyone make this for the Palm Pre..donation dollars await..

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123