Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I can add the b-days manually from the contact info page. If that isn't working for you there is always copy paste. You only have to do it once. Even if you do a hard reset on your Pre it will be in the cloud for it to pull back down.
    I also fixed my original post to include the Units app!!!
    I still dont see the Unit App. Just the correction of "already in the app catalog"
  2.    #22  
    1. Birthday Reminder or Birthday to Calender Sync- Already can be done with Facebook Sync
    2. SMS Auto Response/Reply- Already can be done with Rooting
    3. Option to save a MMS to your phone- Already done by Palm (tap it then tap Copy Photo and is save to Images under the Messaging folder)
    4. Option to copy/paste SMS- Already can be done with rooting
    5. Option to fwd/resend SMS/MMS-Already can be done with rooting
    6. Option to edit pictures. i.e. rotation, color options, zoom feat, etc.- Unknown when this feature could come
    7. Video Recorder (w/ video callerID feat)- Will be coming from Palm (it is not a rumor but fact that Palm will be releasing a video recorder within the next year but rumored to come within next 6 months)
    8. Option to create SMS group(s)- Unknown when this feature could come
    9. Touch Keyboard- Already can be done with rooting
    10. Voice Recoder/Memo- Could very easily come with an upcoming update or rooting
    11. Flash or a WebOS version of Skyfire- Will be coming from Palm before the end of this year (not a rumor but fact from Palm)
    12. Snergy/Linked Contacts for Myspace- Could very easily come with an upcoming update
    13. YahooIM- Could very easily come with an upcoming update
    14. Metric Conversion Calculator- Is already available as a Homebrew app.
    15. Option to have seperate ringer for email, text, calendar, voicemail, IM- currentley can separate SMS alert from everthing else with rooting, but could easily come from ether update or rooting
    16. Option to upload picture to IM accounts- Unknown when this feature could be coming.
    17. Option to read entire IM status- Could very easily come with an upcoming update
    18. Option to set IM away message/auto reply- Could very easily come with an upcoming update or rooting
    and i dont see a metric conversion caculator in the homebrews. what is it my timezone. i feel like such a retard
    I would love to be able to lock screens individually! example: lock my photos, lock my text, lock my dialer, etc... this i find quite useful when others are using your phone, and if lost.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    bluetooth keyboard compatibility.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I think I can forgive Palm this one - it probably doesn't make much sense until/if they introduce a virtual keyboard to be used in landscape mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslangford View Post
    Thanks for all the help and input. I'm not gonna lie, I am a lil afraid of putting patches on my phone. Its bad enough I can't delete homebrew apps other than the shortcuts. I read a forum topic that suggested holding the orange key while holding down an app to delete, that worked but I was unable to use that command again. Ok, so back to my wish list.

#3 shoud have been "option to save video mail via text

I'll edit my original post w/ more. I've had my Pre for a liltte over a month and I remember more things I want/need during daily use of the phone.

Thanks again people. Keep those ideas/help/tips coming
    You don't even have to root into your Pre to apply patches anymore. All you have to do is download the latest version of Quick Install and you can install patches directly from that. It is 100% safe and is so easy a caveman can do it!
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    I still dont see the Unit App. Just the correction of "already in the app catalog"
    Ya I don't think the developer wants it in there right now. If you want to download it go to the developer's thread and download/install it with Quick Install.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  8.    #28  
    Ya I don't think the developer wants it in there right now. If you want to download it go to the [URL=" thread[/URL] and download/install it with [URL=" Install[/URL].
    there is, however a new Homebrew added yest called demConvert which is exactly what I wanted. I'm using the net on my Pre, but as soon as I loginon my comp I'm gonna downlaod the lastest Quick Install. Thanks again
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by odinstorm View Post
    How about adding a 'Quick Text' option in SMS

And add another vote for Bluetooth File transfer! It would greatly improve the synergy with the touchstone.
    There is a Homebrew App for this now
  10.    #30  
    I submited all my request plus everyone elses (so far) on:
    http://www.precentral.net/dear-palm-...#comment-20808.

Thanks again for your input.
    I had some apps for my previous Palm phones that provided me great functions that I'm really missing right now.

1) Scheduled turn off/turn of "airplane mode". This saves alot of battery power. I set it to turn off at midnight and turn on at 6am. I could always override it during a late night.
    2) Select different Ringers for Groups or Individuals.
    3) Syncing Outlook Notes to Palm Memos (This one is HUGE for me.)
    11+ yrs w/ a Palm: It's come a long way!
    bluetooth audio routing app.. able to listen to your music or whatever audio is playing on your bluetooth headset.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoneyeveryday View Post
    bluetooth audio routing app.. able to listen to your music or whatever audio is playing on your bluetooth headset.
    cant u listen to music via stereo bluetooth?
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    an irc app
    I'd like a forum browsing app I usually browse the worldofwarcraft.com forum and I hate having to zoom way in for 1 post then way out for the next and scrolling side to side to read the whole thing but I assume it could work on most forums if they're similar?
    i dont have a stereo bluetooth. I have an earpiece. btw this isnt just for music but for future apps like skype or any voip app it Im pretty sure it will not come through my earpiece if it isn't a phone.
    i dont have a stereo bluetooth. I have an earpiece. btw this isnt just for music but for future apps like skype or any voip app it Im pretty sure it will not come through my earpiece if it isn't a phone.
    ''Myspace Mobsters'' app,This would be nice to have.
    An app/service to backup the sqllite database that stores the SMS and call history. And the ability to restore the backup.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    i really want a sky map like google's. damn google has one of my favorite apps..
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast