1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where the source for these calls are? I looked at the javascript and found that the function calls window.PalmSystem.encrypt/decrypt, but I wasn't sure where this call originated.

I was hoping to use this for authentication to my server for an app I am creating but I don't know what cipher mode or IV they are using for the blowfish.

I did noticed the YouTube app has a javascript implementation of AES and SHA1 so I may use those, but the blowfish code is in place now and would be good to know the details for future reference.

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimevetter View Post
    Does anyone know where the source for these calls are? I looked at the javascript and found that the function calls window.PalmSystem.encrypt/decrypt, but I wasn't sure where this call originated.
    I dug into this pretty extensively, but ultimately hit a dead end. I've got a contact at Palm, and every week or so I ping her and ask for an update, but I'm not getting anywhere. Next up I'm going to try to ping the main developer relations folks...

Here's the thread over at Palm's forums on the issue:

Forums webOS - View topic - Mojo.Model.encrypt and Mojo.Model.decrypt
    Author of Keyring for webOS - Easy password management on your phone

Get Keyring :: Keyring website :: Keyring desktop client :: Keyring bugs :: Desktop client bugs

Like what I've done with Keyring? Hire me!