1.    #1  
    Sprint offers a device which can boost their signals, which actually just uses wifi in your home and then does not charge you minutes (sprint AirRave) are there any apps for the pre that do the similar thing, my cell service sucks at home and I drop calls all the time. If I could only have an app which can use wifi access for voip for my cell phone it would be the same thing as a AirRave. The airrave comes at a cost, which is why i dont want one, and with an unlimited plan what do I care about minutes for? I just want to make and receive calls at home, are there any apps like this or is it possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidray78 View Post
    Sprint offers a device which can boost their signals, which actually just uses wifi in your home and then does not charge you minutes (sprint AirRave) are there any apps for the pre that do the similar thing, my cell service sucks at home and I drop calls all the time. If I could only have an app which can use wifi access for voip for my cell phone it would be the same thing as a AirRave. The airrave comes at a cost, which is why i dont want one, and with an unlimited plan what do I care about minutes for? I just want to make and receive calls at home, are there any apps like this or is it possible?

actually... the Airave or whatever it is called doesn't work through wifi... it just connects via ethernet cable to your router and works that way.
    if you call sprint and complain enough you'll get a free airrave. i did.