1.    #1  
    I wish someone would develop an app to help you keep up with part time jobs that would keep up with a schedule pay for the job and how much you are owed from each. This would probable not to be to difficult going off of some of the other apps already out there.

Also if anyone has any information to assist with learning how to develop apps I would like to start developing some as well.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    So what exactly do you want this app to do? Do you envision several lists in addition to scheduling?
  3.    #3  
    This might make my post easier to understand. I am a police officer and have to work off-duty jobs to make more money. I work for differet places that pay different amounts and have different pay schedules. It would be nice to have an app that would help keep track to know who owes you and how much. It would be nice if it would list the days that I have to work on the calendar as well. Working similar to checkbook where you can check off when paid.
    Last edited by beckba99; 08/19/2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Adding to
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Ok, that seems doable. I'm currently involved in a few projects, but I'll see what I can throw together in a few weeks. If anyone else wants to jump in, feel free.
  5.    #5  
    Thank you for any assistance you can provide.