1.    #1  
    If anyone remembers TreoAlarm for the palm, I loved it, it was a terrific app. To be able to set multiple alarms to specific days and times was perfect. The stock alarm that comes with the pre just isnt doing it for me. You can set multiple alarms but only for weekdays or weekends. Unless u wake up at the same time everyday its not very convenient. If there isnt one, would someone be able to make it or if there is can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, there was another application for palm that was great. I think it was called just that "application", it gave you a list of apps on your devide and you were able to activate and inactive any program so that it would not show up in the launcher. A good program so that you can hide certain things you dont want anyone messing with or seeing for privacy reasons. Again, if its already out there can someone link me?
    To do the hide application thing you can do this manually. by going into the appinfo.json and change

"visible": "false",

I might work on an app that will do this while I wait for some help on my other app.
  3. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elpollodiablo1 View Post
    To do the hide application thing you can do this manually. by going into the appinfo.json and change

"visible": "false",

I might work on an app that will do this while I wait for some help on my other app.

I have no idea what to do manually so sounds like a great idea for an app.
  4.    #4  
    Bump

I second that, sounds like a great app.

Anyone working on a Alarm program similar to PalmOS's TreoAlarm. If an app like that were to pop up in the app catalog I would buy it in a heartbeat.
    What's wrong with timepiece for an alarm? Programmable by days recurring and up to 5 alarms.

I'd post the link but...10 post bugger. Its a homebrew app.