Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah maybe i should too lol
    I must be missing something - if I try to use my codes, I just get a normal global search as always. I added 3, though, so I have 3 different xx codes with different phone numbers. Maybe that's why? I'll have to debug a little.

EDIT Nevermind! I just realized you said you have to tweak another file. I'll try that.

EDIT 2: No, you must have just mistyped when you said to edit global-search-address, so this still doesn't work for me. I've added a bunch of search addons but can't get any of the keyword stuff to work. Will mess with it some.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygreek View Post
    I must be missing something - if I try to use my codes, I just get a normal global search as always. I added 3, though, so I have 3 different xx codes with different phone numbers. Maybe that's why? I'll have to debug a little.

EDIT Nevermind! I just realized you said you have to tweak another file. I'll try that.

EDIT 2: No, you must have just mistyped when you said to edit global-search-address, so this still doesn't work for me. I've added a bunch of search addons but can't get any of the keyword stuff to work. Will mess with it some.
    if you get it to work or get the text you launch let me know. ive been trying all day to mess with it but i dont know much about javascript
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12