Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    When I enter text in the new status, and choose refresh, Nothing happens(?) my status doesn't post.
    Going to download 0.0.6 now.

You should start making a change log
    My friend linked an article and did a big write up and it broke the word wrap slightly. Also I was typing out a comment, and after filling the box as I kept typing the text was spilling out over the comment and like button.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    When I enter text in the new status, and choose refresh, Nothing happens(?) my status doesn't post.
    After you entered text did you press enter then refresh?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Read the hint text (hit enter)
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    Going to download 0.0.6 now.

You should start making a change log
    Read the top post
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quick update:

1. I now have developer access. I'll go move things to the homebrew section and post to the gallery when I get home. (posting from pre right now)

2. I talked with someone from palm. They are ok with 'beta testing' via the precentral community. Sounds like I should be able get this on the app catalog pretty quickly when I feel things are ready.

3. I would like to incorperate more pre-specific features. What would people like to see? Any location based services?
    Nice sounds good.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    nice!!!!!! Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post

3. I would like to incorperate more pre-specific features. What would people like to see? Any location based services?
    Definately get involved with photo integration. It's mandatory in a FB app as far as I am concerned. The Pre's ability to upload a photo directly to FB is useless without being able to comment or tag.

Continued success...
    Awesome work!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    don't hit refresh, hit enter.

Refresh refreshes the feed..
    -m
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    I'm noticing that some of the html links don't become html links.. how about <a href= the http:// feeds that you see if theyre' not already links?
    -m
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Definately get involved with photo integration. It's mandatory in a FB app as far as I am concerned. The Pre's ability to upload a photo directly to FB is useless without being able to comment or tag.

Continued success...
    even though this can already be done when looking at photos on your Pre?
    I want facebook chat!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    even though this can already be done when looking at photos on your Pre?
    The current webos method of uploading photos to facebook does not allow you to set a description or tag people.
    -mark
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Tried it again and it presented a page Allow Constant Authorization. Touching Allow ... did nothing.

Tried it several more times and eventually it displayed my FB page. I'm not aware of doing anything differently to get it to work.

Tossed the card, relaunched the app, back on the Allow page with the button doing nothing. Why are others having so much success with this while I'm having so much failure? The web browser is working fine, over Ev, so it doesn't seem like a networking issue. Maybe I should delete it and try again when the next update is released.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    The current webos method of uploading photos to facebook does not allow you to set a description or tag people.
    -mark
    I agree on the tagging and description part. Sorry, don't know why I didn't see that before in your post
    Now that you have the comments sections started you should work on adding a main page with buttons. Some of the buttons I can think of are:

-Status
    -Comments
    -Chat
    -Photos
    -Friends
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast