Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hey grepper...maybe you can find a way to save ur password right when you log in and it stores it for the future....thanx!!!!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Can we get some screenshots please?
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!
    great job cant wait for more updates
    Great start, but it does need some work. Thanks for the app!
    This really needs to be added to the homebrew gallery. I'm on my phone and have no way in downloading the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    This really needs to be added to the homebrew gallery. I'm on my phone and have no way in downloading the link.
    If you have filecoaster just type in the URL from the first page and your good to go. I have been doing this since the first release so it works fine.
    I can't see the whole link unless its suppose to be prefa..._
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.6:
    http://face-palm.org/org.face-palm.f..._0.0.6_all.ipk
    (http : / / face-palm.org/org.face-palm.face-palm_0.0.6_all.ipk)
    changes: New name (face-palm), can see "all comments," most attachments work (let me know if you find a status update that doesn't work), fixed bug where you would get stuck on "Success" (login) screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.0.6:
    http://face-palm.org/org.face-palm.f..._0.0.6_all.ipk
    (http : / / face-palm.org/org.face-palm.face-palm_0.0.6_all.ipk)
    changes: New name (face-palm), can see "all comments," most attachments work (let me know if you find a status update that doesn't work), fixed bug where you would get stuck on "Success" (login) screen.
    Great work, just needs more visual upgrades as well. Its getting there though as far as function. Do you have a graphic designer your working with on this app?
    I just installed 0.0.6

Also think some visuals would help a lot. Add the blue and white so it feels more like facebook.

But over all it looks great. I appreciate your hard work!
    Just noticed that it doesn't hide post from users I have set to hide. Maybe that could be added in the future. I have a few friends that are annoying and post nonsense all day long and I prefer not to see any of their post. Like my roommates mom. I don't want to be rude and delete her, so I just hide her post.
    Quote Originally Posted by lars47 View Post
    There can be only one name for this app: FacePalm!
    Another endorsement. (And I recommend removing the hyphen -- it's much better as just FacePalm).
    How about "Palmfaicial?" jk... great to see the development of this app!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    The opening page I see still has "PreBook" in the text.

It says "Logged in as <myname>". When I hit the Connect button, nothing happens.

Whatever is supposed to be at the top of the page, all I can see is a few pixels on the left edge.

Sometimes when I launch the app I don't get far enough to see the things listed above - all I get is an eternal white screen.

This is 0.0.6 which I just installed for the first time a few minutes ago via fileCoaster. The Pre is on webOS 1.1.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Apps look like they are appearing much better.

When someone uploaded a pic, I saw the display, then linked it to the profile for actual FB.

bug? Anything more than 3 comments, you can tap to see the comments, but the username just says FaceBook User.

I am on 0.0.6. I will let you know if anything else.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xcomputerman View Post
    Another endorsement. (And I recommend removing the hyphen -- it's much better as just FacePalm).
    All those domains were taken. I could still call the app facepalm, but I think this will make it easier for people to find the domain.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Hey grepper...maybe you can find a way to save ur password right when you log in and it stores it for the future....thanx!!!!
    I can actually do better than that. It will store the session key but not your password. Its on the todo list now.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Done. face-palm.org registered.
    Glad you liked the suggestion! Does this mean I'm famous? No? Darn.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    another bug

when a friend of mine post something on the wall to another friend of mine, in FB it shows the pic of the friend that posted it and it shows the name. On here, it's showing the pic of the person it was posted to and just their name.

Example (profile pic) Reminiz -> (no profile pic)Grepper Congrats on the Facebook app dude

app - (profile pic) Grepper (displays what Reminiz posted. but no sign of who posted it)
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    It would be nice to have the date/time that a post was made on facebook. I love this app so far. Great job!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast