Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    hmm...just noticed all of these vampire wars, mafia wars, yoville, etc, it displays that person's Name, but that's it. Not sure what you can incorporate there.
    those are attachments. That's next on my list.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I don't see why you can't put this in the homebrew section. There are quite a few others beta testing theres in the homebrew to be put in the app catalog.

This is really coming along great. Can't wait to see what is to come.
    a mod has to give me access
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    interesting, just noticed that. Looks like it's only displaying the last two comments. There is a message in there about number of comments, wonder if he could somehow link that to display all.
    I should be able to get the rest. It is on my list.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    Names:

- InYourFace
    - eFaced

OK...how about "Preface" or PreFace? (Although I typically believe you should name programs by the operating system than a single device...)
    I've decided to go with face-palm. I think the next version will have that name.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    not sure if eventually this app is timing out or what. I left the card open, hit the power button to turn off the screen, came back about 10 minutes later, and the card was staying gray. I couldn't update it, I couldn't do anything but close the card.
    I just got it to work! You are my hero. Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Thanks bro, keep up the good work!!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    not sure if eventually this app is timing out or what. I left the card open, hit the power button to turn off the screen, came back about 10 minutes later, and the card was staying gray. I couldn't update it, I couldn't do anything but close the card.
    Looks like that's happening for me too. I have a guess as to why that might happen. I guess I have to refresh some things every time the app becomes active again. Probably better to clean up the memory when the app is backgrounded anyway.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    also seems like it's happening even when I first open the app if I happen to use the back gesture.
    grepper...u should seriously add this to the homebrew sections so we can download thru preLoad or Filecoaster
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    LOL! Yes I like FacePalm as the app name, though I think the play on words may be a little much for some people to understand right off-hand.

Just downloaded this app. Works much better than the mobile version! Of course it's bare with some glitches mentioned here, but functional. Nice job and keep up the great work.
    Nice, way better than the x.facebook option right now and looks like ur quick with updates. Props
    You should update the thread title to inform everyone there has been updates.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Just as others have said. Thank you very much for taking your time out and creating a facebook app. I hated going on x.facebook.com or even the full site as its annoying to zoom in and out. Great job! I'd be willing to pay for this app as well. It's definitely worth it.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhughes86 View Post
    You should update the thread title to inform everyone there has been updates.
    I thought only mods could do that?
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Great job!!! I just installed 0.0.5 and it ROCKS! THANK YOU
    I love this app. I have taken my facebook to a new level. Couple of suggestions, change the icon, when you hit back gesture I get a screen saying success. Keep up the great work.
    Facepalm FTW!!!
    This is a great start, and I actually think it is already better than x.facebook.com. Having said that, there is still a long way to go. I'm wondering if you have had a chance to look at integrated photos in terms of uploading, commenting and tagging? I'd love to know if this is possible.

Thanks for your efforts...like I said, this is a great start.
    and maybe be able to get to a persons profile by clicking on their photo or by link to see their wall or pics or friends....and I noticed that when an update shows a comment on a wall it doesn't show who wrote on who's wall...I don't know if that is fb or the app....impressive, though...nice job...I like being able to see everything w/o the zoom...would definitely donate or pay for it if the final product had near the same functions as m.facebook.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast