Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    one more reply so I can use real links
    that would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    grepper...u know ur the ****** right...this is insane how long ive waited for a facebook app...jeeeeez!!!!!
    it's quite ridiculous isn't it?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    grepper...u know ur the ****** right...this is insane how long ive waited for a facebook app...jeeeeez!!!!!
    Well, I hope to get this into the real App Catalog. Hopefully Palm will help me make it meet their guidelines rather than get pissed at me for beta testing it in a public forum.

Keep the comments coming. Even if someone (eg palm or facebook) are working on an app in secret, clearly if there's room for more than one twitter app there should be room for more than one facebook app...
    [QUOTE=grepper;1829775]Version 0.0.5:
    http://ethanet.com/com.ethanet.prefa..._0.0.5_all.ipk
    changes: Background notifications, new less confusing look, can update your status

for some reason that link doesnt work....can u put it without the underline?
    Well, I hope to get this into the real App Catalog. Hopefully Palm will help me make it meet their guidelines rather than get pissed at me for beta testing it in a public forum.

Keep the comments coming. Even if someone (eg palm or facebook) are working on an app in secret, clearly if there's room for more than one twitter app there should be room for more than one facebook app...
    yeah man ill be glad to pay for this kind of app

Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    it's quite ridiculous isn't it?
    yes it is
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=maxima2k53;1831721]
    Version 0.0.5:
    http://ethanet.com/com.ethanet.prefa..._0.0.5_all.ipk
    changes: Background notifications, new less confusing look, can update your status

for some reason that link doesnt work....can u put it without the underline?
    That's the naming convention palm uses.

I typed it into fileCoaster and it worked for me...

It doesn't, however, work if you type it with the "..." which is just phpBB shortening the link. Looks like some people tried that, based on the logs.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    testing right now. I had to enter my status update 2x to get it to take, could have been just me.

I'll let you know of anything I find out.

the status updates and pics look much cleaner now.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    yeah man ill be glad to pay for this kind of app
    Assuming all goes to plan, I hope to have a free (possibly ad supported) version.

I would also like to have a paid version which uses the Palm Messaging service to push updates rather than polling.
    Assuming all goes to plan, I hope to have a free (possibly ad supported) version.

I would also like to have a paid version which uses the Palm Messaging service to push updates rather than polling.
    I'd rather get the paid version for the notifications
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    names...

Facecatcher?
    FaceTome
    snigglebook?

-mark
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    love the progress! I was wondering if you can add a loading status in the corner? Great work so far!
    The link isn't working in filecoaster for me....it says 'not found'...can this just please be moved to homebrew?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    hmm...just noticed all of these vampire wars, mafia wars, yoville, etc, it displays that person's Name, but that's it. Not sure what you can incorporate there.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iranmani113 View Post
    The link isn't working in filecoaster for me....it says 'not found'...can this just please be moved to homebrew?
    I am so ruined here.

I actually have had to type out the complete link 2x
    It loaded for me. Looks great. Can't wait to see what more updates are done to it. When you click on a status is it possible to gett all comments or just the two?
    I don't see why you can't put this in the homebrew section. There are quite a few others beta testing theres in the homebrew to be put in the app catalog.

This is really coming along great. Can't wait to see what is to come.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinamn2224 View Post
    It loaded for me. Looks great. Can't wait to see what more updates are done to it. When you click on a status is it possible to gett all comments or just the two?
    interesting, just noticed that. Looks like it's only displaying the last two comments. There is a message in there about number of comments, wonder if he could somehow link that to display all.
    It looks gr8 I got it working
    Names:

- InYourFace
    - eFaced

OK...how about "Preface" or PreFace? (Although I typically believe you should name programs by the operating system than a single device...)
    Great start. This is one application I have been waiting on. I have never owned a crackberry or iphone however people i know seem to be pleased with the facebook applications on those phones. Any thoughts of incorporating some of the functionality of either of those two apps? I just saw the 3.0 version for the iphone to be released. Thanks for this app and all of your hard work. I look forward to your further updates to this app.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast